You find here an essential, warm furniture, antique woods and ecological oils, natural cotton fabrics to offer you a welcoming and energetically harmonious environment, in order to refresh you and make you live a timeless experience.
Lo Puy was recently restored (class A) with green building criteria, using natural insulation (cork, sheep wool) and as an energy source the wood of our woods plus photovoltaic system with heat pump.
And after a restful sleep, you’ll have a simple and genuine breakfast: yogurt, kefir and fresh go
Who are we?
La Chabrochanto farmhouse (the goat sings in Occitan) was born in 2008 as a tasting room for our cheeses but also goat and kid meat and salami, in order to close the production chain.
In fact, our company, Lo Puy, is the center of our work and of our village: we have been raising dairy goats for more than 20 years and we produce raw milk cheeses without added enzymes, which therefore maintain the organoleptic and nutritional properties of the pasture, which we practice daily from spring to the first snow.
The village, Podio in Italian, Puy in Occitano, is located 1000 meters about 1.5 km from the town of San Damiano Macra (narrow but paved and panoramic road).
In the farm you will meet Marta (cook and mother), Caterina (in the room and dairy) and Mario (in the room and stable) and finally Omar (cook and farmer). In the stable you will almost always find Paolo and around the village you will certainly cross the founder and husband of Marta, Jors. And then you will definitely see many cats, dogs and other family and friends passing by!!
- Agreements with guides and companions
- Green area
- Laundry service/washing machine use
- Outdoor relaxation area
- Payment by debit/credit cards
- Playground for children
- Reception skills in English
- Reception skills in French
- Reception skills in Occitan
- Sale of farm or local products
- Structure suitable for families
- Take away service/take away food
We respect the environment
- Conscious recovery of a historic building
- Energy saving lighting systems
- Innovative systems for heating management
- Local cuisine with organic food at zero kilometers
- Photovoltaic system
- Plastic free approach
- Use of biodegradable cleaning products
- Waste sorting
- Cultural holiday
- Family holiday
- Group holidays
- Romantic weekend