Lou Lindal means “the doorstep” in Occitan. In fact, it is the entry door of altopiano della Gardetta with its geological and natural heritage.
Located inside the Preit valley, the Refuge is a perfect starting point for many excursions of various lengths and difficulties.
Lou Lindal is housed in the old rectory of the church of the village, and it has double, multiple and a dormitory of 18 beds, all with en suite bathrooms with shower, and offers half board service or b & b.
There is also a restaurant and a cozy café.
Rocca la Meja, the peaks of Cassorso and Cassin, Monte Giobert, the tour of Lago Nero and the crossing to Chialvetta passing by Colle di Soleglio Bue are just some of the excursions that you can do in summer or in snowy winter days.
The refuge is a stage of the Occitan Trails, the ring trek that runs through the entire Maira Valley to discover nature, history and art.
- Agreements with guides and companions
- Common room
- E-bike charging point
- E-bike rental
- Green area
- Outdoor relaxation area
- Payment by debit/credit cards
- Pets allowed
- Reception skills in English
- Reception skills in French
- Sale of farm or local products
- Sports equipment rental
- Sports equipment storage
- Structure suitable for families
We respect the environment
- Energy saving lighting systems
- Local cuisine with organic food at zero kilometers
- Plastic free approach
- Use of biodegradable cleaning products
- Waste sorting
- Water recovery and flow reducers
- Family holiday
- Group holidays
- Romantic weekend
- Sports holidays