The Campo della Quercia is a family-run Occitan inn: a small, very intimate and characteristic establishment.
A place where wood and stone blend harmoniously to offer an environment rich in history and warmth.
The rooms, each named after a flower to emphasise the strong link with the surrounding environment, all have a private bathroom.
Some of them have balconies, while others, located on the upper floor, offer a spectacular view of the starry sky thanks to large skylights built into the structure’s exposed roof.
The dining room is characterised by a stone barrel-vaulted ceiling; it is small in size but very impressive.
For lunch and dinner there are also:
- A large outdoor area with overhead shelter
- A separate structure with independent access and panoramic views
- An outdoor terrace for summer periods
One of the facilities we offer is e-bike rental, which has become increasingly popular and appreciated in recent years.
The Locanda is also a stop-over point on the Occitan Paths and a strategic starting point for numerous excursions: on foot in summer and on snowshoes in winter.
Who are we?
Ciao! Our names are Melissa, Simone, Venere and Diletta. It all started eight years ago when, in our early twenties, we were watching our grandparents' house being swallowed up by the surrounding vegetation and our dream of opening an Occitan inn was becoming more and more vivid. Then we took the big step... In the meantime they arrived: Venere and Diletta and they made everything much more difficult, but also infinitely beautiful! It is difficult for us to separate work and private life, but we are happy that way... at the Locanda you can turn to us for any information or request you may have. And then there's Enrica, the cook and right-hand aid in everything, who helps us every day in carrying out the Locanda's main activities with her passion and determination.
- E-bike charging point
- Green area
- Laundry service/washing machine use
- Outdoor relaxation area
- Payment by debit/credit cards
- Pets allowed
- Playground for children
- Reception skills in English
- Reception skills in French
- Reception skills in Occitan
- Rental of equipment for children
- Reserved parking
- Sale of farm or local products
- Sports equipment rental
- Sports equipment storage
- Structure suitable for families
- Take away service/take away food
- Use of the equipped kitchen
We respect the environment
- Conscious recovery of a historic building
- Energy saving lighting systems
- Local cuisine with organic food at zero kilometers
- Plastic free approach
- Waste sorting
- Water recovery and flow reducers
- Family holiday
- Group holidays
- Romantic weekend
- Sports holidays